- Project Management – Focus on the Customer – Client Management – Teamwork – Professionalism
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; builds a positive team spirit.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
- Writes clearly and informatively; presents data effectively; able to clearly interpret written information.
- Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; reacts well under pressure; accepts responsibility for own actions and follows through on commitments.
- Strong customer service focus, teamwork and organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to remain sedentary for periods of time as well as move about the manufacturing facility.
- BA/BS in a related field (science preferred)
- 5-7 years of Pharmaceutical Experience in a Project management, Customer relationship and/or Technical role.
- Commercial / Business Development Experience is a plus.
Cambrex is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.