Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Office Coordinator
Who We Are: USCS is driven to advance, innovate and serve companies seeking the best service, facilities, and logistics in the cold chain. We are employee focused, an equal employment opportunity employer and would love to have you join our team.
The Job Details:
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing, and announcing them appropriately
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming calls
- Receiving and sorting mail daily
- Preparing items for shipment
- Preparing and updating monitors with PowerPoint slides
- Stocks and orders office supplies
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling visitor access
- Assist with travel arrangements, flights hotels car rentals
- Assists with arranging meetings, events, ordering food
- Handles confidential information
- Assists Human Resources and Executive Assistant with all requests
- Working assigned schedule of 8am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday is an essential function of this position
The Job Specifics:
- Location, Department and Work Hours: Camden, NJ, Head Office, Human Resources, 8am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
- Reports To: Human Resources
- Travel Amount: Possibility of some
- Job Type, EEO, and Job Code: Hourly, Administrative, (OF13000068C)
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of Administrative experience
- Human Resources experience a plus
- Experience with event, travel and meeting planning
- Experience with Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing chaotic environment and consistently meet tight timeline.
Other Abilities You Will Need to Have:
- Good arithmetic, reading, and typing skills
- Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time
- Be able to see, speak and hear
- Work longer hours as needed
- May require physical effort associated with using the computer to access information, or occasional standing, walking, lifting needed to carry out everyday activities.
- Understand and follow verbal instruction, written instruction and company policies.
- A starter that can work independently and coordinate with others
- Ability to manage stress and productivity guidelines
The Standard Details:
- Always Maintain a professional manner in appearance and communications.
- Participate in staff and/or customer meetings if required.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to product, process, and quality systems.
- Identify and record any issues relating to product, processes and/or quality.
- Initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through appropriate channels.
- Verify the implementation of solutions.
- Follow posted security procedures at all times while in the building.
- Follow safety procedures at all times.
- Participate in Safety and Educational Training.
What’s In It For You:
A great company with great people. Full-time employees not under contract are offered: 401K and Educational Assistance after 1 year, If elected, Blue Cross Blue Shield medical plan after 90 days of service, Company Life Insurance and a bunch of other great perks.
Things We Need To Mention:
- The above job description may not include all tasks necessary to complete the job.
- Job functions may vary based on area of operation. The job description is a listing of the most common tasks the associate will be required to perform in that job area.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.