The Manager of Health Services is the nursing leader for a specific Landmark market, and partners closely with the local Regional Medical Director and General Manager, or Executive Director, to formulate market-level strategy and generate outcomes.
The Manager reports directly to the General Manager, or Executive Director. In addition, the Manager has a dotted reporting line to the Clinical Operations team, which is a shared function across all Landmark markets.
• Oversees the office-based telephonic care management team, which is comprised of RN Nurse Care Managers; LPN Nurse Care Advocates; Social Workers and other allied clinical staff.
• Directs the care management team who are responsible for core clinical processes, such as effective care planning, transitions of care management, quality, and care collaboration with health plans and community providers.
• Oversees administrative staff, with responsibilities for scheduling, on-call schedule management, medical records management, and tactical care coordination.
• Leads quality initiatives for the market, and represents the market on the company’s Quality Management Committee.
• Interfaces with health plan leadership by reporting on key clinical initiatives and outcomes, and through clinical case reviews
• Current RN License, BSN preferred, MBA or Business Experience helpful
• 5+ to 3+ years of clinical practice in a hospital, clinic, home care, or nursing home setting
• 3+ to 2+ years of increasing supervisory or management experience in a health care setting
• Case management experience strongly preferred
• Disease and utilization management experience useful